Monday, December 17, 2007

Hot Topic

So, two awesome things happened today.


The first being the puke box. My sister and I were checking out at Hot Topic and the guy working was telling us he was called in on his day off. Lauren told him that she read in Forbes that Hot Topic was one of the best companies to work for & said employee was like, well maybe if you're a suit but I had to watch some dude throw up on $1200 worth of inventory today. And Lauren and I were like, um, wtf? And he told us how a guy barfed on a lot of hoodies. So we chit-chat about the grossness of that for a while and then leave. As we're leaving, Lauren asks what they do with that inventory. The guy pointed to the floor & said, "we're sending it back to corporate."

On to second awesome event. Some guy working at The Sharper Image asked Lauren if she was my mom. My sister is 2 years younger than I am and right before he asked her that, she was telling me she wanted Botox for Christmas. It was hilarious.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
my heart is soft like avocado. rock steady.