Saturday, July 19, 2008

What it is?

Oh my gosh, so much going on that I feel like I'm suffocating. None of it is bad, but it's still a lot for me to process.

We're about to buy our second house, contract is pending right now actually. The current owners have agreed to our terms, but now we're just waiting for the lenders and funding to take place. This is where the wait is long.

Once we finalize that, we'll be able to get some contractors in to place bids for painting and a few other small things. The house has brand new granite counter tops and all new stainless steel appliances. The only thing that isn't new is the dishwasher but it works so we'll replace that when we need to. Scott and I are super excited because WE'LL HAVE A GARAGE AND CLOSETS AND TONS OF STORAGE. The backyard backs up to a huge private property and our view is of their duck pond. How awesome is that? The only crap thing is Scott mentioned there might be snakes (water moccasins!!!) because of that. My ass is going to be at Lowe's getting some snake repellant. Bet your bippy.

We finally got a PS3. Score!

1 comment:

CampBlood said...

Congrats Madge!!! I hope it goes smoothly! And PS3... Oooooo baby! We're gonna have to hookup online & play!!!!

About Me

My photo
my heart is soft like avocado. rock steady.